Perfect In Case of Slips or Falls!
Get Security and Protection for Yourself or Your Loved ones with our Medical Alert Systems.
Stay Safe in Your Own Home. Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Call Hours – Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
Medical Alert Systems for Seniors in Cupertino, California
A medical alert system in Cupertino can offer lots of elderly and disabled people with the capability to reside on their own, and work out a high degree of independence. Here’s exactly what you have to know prior to registering with a medical alert system provider.
Technically, an alert system is normally comprised of a wrist band transmitter– resembling a wrist watch– or a necklace-type transmitter that is used at all times. If the individual needs to have a medical problem or mishap, they can merely push a button on the used transmitter to interact with the medical alert monitoring center.
This assists the tracking center professional to better advise you in case of a medical emergency, and they may likewise send emergency medical aid if required. Optionally, the monitoring center can be advised to likewise contact several of your family members whenever the aid button is pressed.The cost of a medical alert system can vary according to the level of service you need, however in general they are an extremely reasonably-priced alternative to helped living centers.
Medical Alert Systems with Fall Detection
The best Medical alert systems have come a long way in the last 5 years. Today’s advanced systems can discover when a user has fallen instantly. It’s all in the sophisticated algorithms established by fantastic engineers and ingrained into small gadgets which are conserving lives daily. These smart-systems can distinguish (most of the times) in between when someone has actually fallen, and when someone has chosen to sit down suddenly.
AlertShields Medical Alert System
9 out of
Medical Alert Necklace
Millions of persons suffer from a number of damaging medical conditions, which can include cardiovascular issues, diabetes, asthma, neurological conditions, allergic reactions, fainting, epilepsy, memory loss or blindness, to call a few. The scenario becomes all the more severe when an individual lives alone.
Medical Alert lockets are really practical for such individuals. These necklaces and the pendants with them can be etched with brief but important medical bio information and the ID of the client– for example, his or her name, telephone number, name of the physician and a brief description of the individual’s health problem. They can be made in lovely styles in steel, sterling silver or gold.
In addition to the above details, such lockets can likewise be fitted with very little, light-weight and non-intrusive electronic medical alarm transmitter buttons designed to alert emergency services in case of a medical problem. If you slip and fall in your restroom and fracture your hip, all you need to do is to press the button on your pendant and you can get assist in a short time. This system can link to your house telephone line and location a call for help. Your family members, pals and physician get the alert, and the medical professional reaches you with the help you need. These gadgets may be pricey, but a little search might enable you to discover you low-cost medical alarm systems. These devices are fitted with batteries, which have a pretty long life.
Medical Alert Bracelet
Medical alert bracelets are personal alarm systems which connect you to a trained action center in event of an emergency. Prior to you choose to use this kind of system, there are a couple of things you must understand, but benefiting from the systems readily available will give you back your self-reliance, enabling you to live your life as you desire, having peace of mind that response groups are only a button press away.
With personal health ending up being more crucial to more individuals, numerous are aiming to use medical alert bracelets in order to appropriately recognize their medical concerns in case of a mishap or medical emergency.
Trendy necklaces, pendants, and bracelets are offered; and medical alert ID bracelets particularly come beaded and in numerous attractive metals for adults and children. Forget stainless steel – nowadays, medical alert ID bracelets also come in gold.
When you select the best medical alert bracelet for you, it’s crucial that you use the button perpetuity. These are usually water resistant, which means there is no reason to remove them, ensuring you have defense and assurance you need perpetuity.
As in an emergency, perhaps a slip or fall in the home, all you have to do is push the button on the bracelet. When you push the button a call goes through to a response center through the base, which is an elegant tool which get linked via your telephone line. It’s that simple.
Emergency Buttons and Medical Alert button in 95014
Panic Buttons for the senior are available in numerous choices and with many functions. Essentially a panic button is an emergency button which can be pressed in case of an emergency, whether it be a fall, or cardiovascular disease. These panic buttons can be used around the neck or as a bracelet.
The individual in distress presses a button, which sends out a signal. Generally this will place an emergency call to the numbers already set into the system.
Some business permit 9 numbers to be programmed. Each of these 9 numbers will be called one after the other till a human is reached. In case you are questioning how a device knows that a human has lifted the phone, then here is how it works. When an individual takes the call, he is asked to enter in a number. If the number is gone into properly, then the system assumes that it is a live individual and not a voice mail. The system will play the message for the person raising the call.
In a 2-way system, a 2-way interaction is developed in between the person in distress and the emergency alert company. This is why it is crucial you select a trustworthy service provider. It is well worth the few extra dollars invested each month, in return for quality service and reaction.
Some 2-way provider will provide extra service. Some alarm business will pull up medical records of the client to identify if he has any known medical problems. This makes sure instant service and can prevent a lot of inconvenience and disappointment.
Panic buttons for the elderly can be used as a bracelet, pendant or on the belt. They are typically water proof so there is no problems with the emergency alert systems getting ruined due to wetness.
Senior Alert Systems and Medical Alert Devices FAQ
- Do You want a Home-Based or Mobile System?
Initially, medical alert systems were developed to work inside your home, with your landline telephone.
And you can still go that route. Lots of companies likewise now use the choice of home-based systems that work over a cellular network, for those who may not have a landline.
With these systems, pushing the wearable call button allows you to speak with a dispatcher through a base system situated in your home.
But lots of business offer mobile options, too. You can utilize these systems in your home, however they’ll also permit you to call for help while you’re out and about.
These operate over cellular networks and integrate GPS technology. By doing this, if you get lost or press the call button for help but are not able to talk, the monitoring service can locate you.
- Should You Add a Fall-Detection Feature?
Some companies offer the option of automatic fall detection, for an additional monthly fee. Manufacturers say these devices sense falls when they occur and automatically contact the dispatch center, just as they would if you had pressed the call button.
- Whats the Cost?
Fees. Beware of complicated pricing plans and hidden fees. Look for a company with no extra fees related to equipment, shipping, installation, activation, or service and repair. Don’t fall for scams that offer free service or “donated or used” equipment.
Contracts. You should not have to enter into a long-term contract. You should only have to pay ongoing monthly fees, which should range between $25 and $45 a month (about $1 a day). Be careful about paying for service in advance, since you never know when you’ll need to stop the service temporarily (due to a hospitalization, for instance) or permanently.
Guarantee and cancellation policies. Look for a full money-back guarantee, or at least a trial period, in case you are not satisfied with the service. And you’ll want the ability to cancel at any time with no penalties (and a full refund if monthly fees have already been paid).
Discounts. Ask about discounts for multiple people in the same household, as well as for veterans, membership organizations, medical insurance or via a hospital, medical or care organization. Ask if the company offers any discount options or a sliding fee scale for people with lower incomes.
Insurance. For the most part, Medicare and private insurance companies will not cover the costs of a medical alert. In some states Medicaid may cover all or part of the cost. You can check with your private insurance company to see if it offers discounts or referrals.
Tax deductions. Check with your tax professional to find out if the cost of a medical alert is tax deductible as a medically necessary expense.
Where can i buy a Personal Emergency Response System in Cupertino, CA
A medical alarm can produce a huge difference in the lives of elderly people and people with special needs. Also known as a medical alert or Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), it was created to signal the presence of a hazard needing instant awareness and summon emergency medical workers. Seniors or disabled people residing by themselves are the primary users of this kind of device.
Household accidents are common, but there are instances where they can be fatal. These are mostly cases where victims may have made it if help had showed up sooner. Seniors or individuals with disabilities have a higher risk for these things, and may be unable to cope with them without having assistance. This is when a medical alarm could be invaluable.
The standard of help that wearers of medical alert system have entitlement to is another major selling point. People who answer calls at the monitoring center are trained to handle medical emergencies and will provide instant assistance. Users’ private information is usually kept on file to ensure that good care and precautions are taken when responding to medical problems or emergencies.
Among the reasons why elderly people move to assisted living facilities and leave their homes is the fear that there won’t be any one to help in an emergency or accident while living alone. However, there are many who feel that they may lose their sense of independence inside a an elderly care facility or retirement home. Using a medical alarm can successfully eliminate the primary reason for going into an assisted living situation and allows seniors to have their dignity and freedom intact.
Just like all consumer products, medical alert systems vary in terms of price and features such as range, hours of standby power, repair and replacement options, payment options, and setup time. There are numerous providers and vendors for this service, so it is important to do some research and product comparison before buying. This way, users can be assured of a product that fits their needs and lifestyle.
Elderly Monitoring System in Santa Clara County
Elderly monitoring system technology is not new, and yet many seniors are resistant to using them. They often feel they intrude on their privacy. However, there are many benefits to choosing an elderly monitoring system.
The biggest benefit of all is that it can allow seniors to stay in their homes longer. It is often called age in place technology. As seniors age, and their risks of accident, injury, and falls increase, many family members and loved ones start to worry. What would happen if the senior were to get hurt or become sick, and be unable to call for help? A small bump in the road could turn into a life-threatening situation. However, elderly monitoring systems provide the senior a way of being alone, without being without help.
Such systems allow seniors to remain in their homes rather than using assisted living facilities, and at a fraction of the price. This means seniors can maintain a lot of their independence, while still protecting their health and remaining safe.
Another benefit of choosing an elderly monitoring system is that it reduces the stress and worry for family and caregivers. Knowing that mom or dad has the ability to call for help in an emergency situation means that there will be a lot less nagging, and a lot more enjoying.
Many caregivers are unpaid family members trying to juggle the stresses of their own life, career, and family, with that of caring for a loved ones. A monitoring system can help take some of the worry and stress away, and lighten the load for the caregiver.
Compare Medical Alert Systems
It is a common practice for companies to compare their medical alert systems with those produced by other companies. Besides, companies provide comparison of their own products. Some of these alert systems come with warranty whereas some do not have one. Many of these products are endorsed by major medical foundations.
Life Alert is one of the best known medical alert systems on the market today. They are famous for the “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” TV commercials. They have two major product lines; Life Alert 50+ and Life Alert Classic.
Life Alert is built around medical alert monitoring and do not have any other product lines. They have been a player in the industry for years and have built one of the best offerings available. They offer several features such as fire, carbon monoxide, and fall monitoring. There is installation service available. They also offer a refund if the user dies alone in their home.
The monthly costs are much higher than other services. This is due one of the largest and best known companies in the industry. Purchasing medical alert system is difficult and sales reps seemed to give differing information on each call. They have 24 hour monitoring but customer service is only available during business hours. They require a 3 year contract, which is much longer than any competitor. Additional options are expensive to add and increase monthly fees. They do not have activity monitoring or automated system testing. While they have many features, there is no fall monitor option available.
Med Alert Systems are not things worn only by seniors. Today anyone with medical issues can own one. This includes teenagers and elderly people alike. Who would benefit from these medical alert systems?
Anyone who is having serious medical issues, mobility issues, is under medication, is afraid to stay alone at home fall in this category.
It is nothing to be ashamed and you are not too young or too old to own one. More and more teenagers are using med alert systems as well. Diseases such as Asthma, Heart Attacks make it necessary to have a personal emergency system handy.
Walmart is a highly popular store chain, beloved by thousands of Americans for their low prices and wide choice of offers. While browsing their online store shelves you may come across some medical alert buttons as well. For example, they have a huge stockpile of different LogicMark units, but they also present GreatCall products, like their highly popular Splash button.
The worlds first 2-way emergency pendant communicator. Emergencies can happen in all parts of a home and frequently right outside a home in the yard or driveway. So whether you are just checking in with a friend, need some quick help from a neighbor, or are in an emergency, your portable communicator pendant will allow you to communicate your message instantly and efficiently from anywhere in and around your home. All with ONE button activation. Safety – Carry the emergency call button all over your home and yard with you, even in the shower.
Address: Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
Phone: (323) 672-3307
Major Cities we service around California
More CA Cities we Service:
Cupertino (/ˌkuːpərˈtiːnoʊ/ KOOP-ər-TEEN-oh) is a U.S. city in Santa Clara County, California, directly west of San Jose on the western edge of the Santa Clara Valley with portions extending into the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The population was 58,302 as of the 2010 census.Forbes ranked it as one of the most educated small towns, with local public schools ranking highly in the country. It is known as the home of the Apple Inc. corporate headquarters.
Cupertino was named after Arroyo San José de Cupertino (now Stevens Creek). The creek had been named by Spanish explorer Juan Bautista de Anza's cartographer, who named it after Saint Joseph of Cupertino. Saint Joseph was born Giuseppe Maria Desa, and later known as Giuseppe da Copertino. Joseph of Cupertino was named after the town of Copertino, where he was born, in the Apulia region of Italy. The name Cupertino first became widely used when John T. Doyle, a San Francisco lawyer and historian, named his winery on McClellan Road "Cupertino". After the turn of the 20th century, Cupertino displaced the former name for the region, which was "West Side".
Although the meaning of "Copertino" is uncertain, it is likely a compound word meaning "little (covered) shelter." The -ino suffix in Italian words indicates "small" or "little", while "coprire" in Italian means "to cover", and "coperto" is derived from the Latin "coopertus," which means "covered shelter."
California - Latest - Google News Google News
- Coronavirus: California’s numbers keep going down as US crosses 200,000 deaths - The Mercury News
- Joseph Castro named chancellor of California State University, steps down from Fresno State - Sacramento Bee
Creek Fire becomes largest single blaze in California history - ABC News
- Creek Fire becomes largest single blaze in California history ABC News
- Creek Fire updates: 502 homes lost as structure investigation nears end; 32% containment Fresno Bee
- Families who lost homes in Creek Fire granted brief visits, in phases KMPH Fox 26
- 'It was like a ring of fire': Family trapped by Creek Fire recalls moments of terror, despair KFSN-TV
- Using the 'Heli-Torch' in Cal Fire's attack on the Creek Fire Fresno Bee
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Cal State University names Joseph I. Castro chancellor - Los Angeles Times
Cal State University names Joseph I. Castro chancellor Los Angeles Times
- Sacramento's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Sacramento, California | ABC10.com - ABC10.com KXTV
- Helena Christensen, 51, wows in green swimsuit on California mountain trip - Fox News
Pair arrested after missing person found dismembered in lake at California golf course - KRON4
- Pair arrested after missing person found dismembered in lake at California golf course KRON4
- 2 People Arrested After Body of Missing Man Found in Nipomo Golf Course Pond Noozhawk
- Suspects Arrested for 2018 Murder as Remains Recovered at Golf Course Santa Barbara Edhat
- Human remains found at Nipomo golf course, 2 people arrested KSBY San Luis Obispo News
- Body found in California golf course lake; 2 arrested SFGate
- View Full Coverage on Google News
- NEWSOM's rough road — UC faulted for 'inappropriate' admissions — FORD doubles down on CA standards — Department of Labor moves on GIG WORKERS - Politico
Southern California fall can bring rain and Santa Ana winds - Los Angeles Times
Southern California fall can bring rain and Santa Ana winds Los Angeles Times
- Thought no one was answering calls at California’s EDD? You were nearly right, report says - Sacramento Bee
CA's Newsom must dump fossil fuels to fight climate change - Sacramento Bee
CA's Newsom must dump fossil fuels to fight climate change Sacramento Bee
- Your California mail ballot is coming. 5 things to do to make sure it gets counted - Sacramento Bee
Despite COVID, Southern California home prices set records - Los Angeles Times
Despite COVID, Southern California home prices set records Los Angeles Times
- Hit hard by COVID-19, a Sacramento ZIP code asks for help — and braces for a tough autumn - Sacramento Bee
California has poor air quality. Now clean air is a luxury item - Los Angeles Times
California has poor air quality. Now clean air is a luxury item Los Angeles Times
Mountain lion recorded stalking kids in California neighborhood - WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland
Mountain lion recorded stalking kids in California neighborhood WJW FOX 8 News ClevelandView Full Coverage on Google News
Dozens of students were inappropriately admitted to California universities, state auditor says - CNN
- Dozens of students were inappropriately admitted to California universities, state auditor says CNN
- University of California wrongly admitted 64 wealthy students, some as student-athletes, state audit finds Fox News
- State audit says University of California wrongly admitted 64 wealthy students over the past six years, some as athletes Washington Post
- UC admitted 64 students with cash, connections, audit says Los Angeles Times
- At least 64 wealthy students admitted to UC schools as 'favors' audit finds The Guardian
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Poll: Voters open to California Prop. 15 property tax hike - Los Angeles Times
- Poll: Voters open to California Prop. 15 property tax hike Los Angeles Times
- What to Know About California’s Ballot Propositions The New York Times
- California Ballot Measure That Exempts Uber, Lyft From Employing Drivers Lacks Needed Support, Poll Shows Forbes
- Endorsement: No on Prop. 22. It's the wrong solution for Uber drivers and the gig economy Los Angeles Times
- Poll: Californians mixed on Uber, Lyft drivers as contractors Los Angeles Times
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Footage Shows Scorched Earth After Bobcat Fire in California - Yahoo News
- Footage Shows Scorched Earth After Bobcat Fire in California Yahoo News
- Live Updates: Limited resources helped wildfire become one of LA County's largest ever fires Fox News
- Crews increase containment on 170-square-mile Bobcat Fire in Angeles National Forest KTLA 5
- Bobcat Fire update: California blaze burning in San Gabriel Mountains spread quickly due lack of resources, old-growth forest KABC-TV
- Crews making progress fighting Bobcat fire in California CBS 17
- View Full Coverage on Google News
- 77-year-old veteran in California attacked for wearing MAGA hat - Fox News
California Passes Coronavirus Exposure Reporting Law - The National Law Review
California Passes Coronavirus Exposure Reporting Law The National Law ReviewView Full Coverage on Google News
California COVID-19 Legislation - The National Law Review
California COVID-19 Legislation The National Law Review
- 'forum' landmark proposal in california encourages engagement with local community - Designboom
- Family, friends plan massive search effort for 31-year-old California woman who disappeared from home in May - NBC News
- California’s median home price just broke a record. Here’s how much it is - Sacramento Bee
Disneyland calls on Newsom to allow California theme parks to reopen: 'It is time' - FOX 11 Los Angeles
- Disneyland calls on Newsom to allow California theme parks to reopen: 'It is time' FOX 11 Los Angeles
- Disneyland demands Newsom reopen California theme parks now: ‘It’s time’ OCRegister
- Disney parks chairman calls on California officials to 'help us reopen' Anaheim's Disneyland, California Adventure KABC-TV
- Lions, and Tigers, and Dolphins, Oh My! The Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom on Disney+ MiceChat
- Hong Kong Disneyland to reopen after coronavirus closure Fox Business
- View Full Coverage on Google News
- California Coronavirus Update: “Second Wave Starting,” Says State Official As 9 Counties Are Allowed To Further Reopen - Deadline
- Dad, off-duty California deputy help thwart attempted kidnapping at Costco - Fox News
Name released for forestry technician killed September 17 on Southern California fire - Wildfire Today
- Name released for forestry technician killed September 17 on Southern California fire Wildfire Today
- Procession honors firefighter who died battling El Dorado Fire in San Bernardino County KTLA 5
- Procession honors firefighter who died in El Dorado fire San Bernardino County Sun
- Fallen Firefighter Honored As Procession Brings Him To Orange County CBS Los Angeles
- ‘He always had my back’: Firefighter who died battling El Dorado Fire honored by colleagues during procession KTLA Los Angeles
- View Full Coverage on Google News
5 of the 6 largest California wildfires in history started in the past 6 weeks - Sacramento Bee
- 5 of the 6 largest California wildfires in history started in the past 6 weeks Sacramento Bee
- There will be more wildfires. What should we do? The Washington Post
- California wildfires: Flames from Bobcat fire threaten historic observatory Global News
- To help California survive fires, focus on homes, not trees Los Angeles Times
- California Burnin’ — a Warning Against One-Party Rule: Opinion Insurance Journal
- View Full Coverage on Google News
- California's COVID-19 restrictions force Girls Academy club to move event to Utah - Soccerwire.com
The Uncertain State of US Data Protection: California Leads the Way - The National Law Review
The Uncertain State of US Data Protection: California Leads the Way The National Law Review
I Do: California Domestic Partnerships Surge After More Opposite-Sex Couples Allowed To File - Capital Public Radio News
I Do: California Domestic Partnerships Surge After More Opposite-Sex Couples Allowed To File Capital Public Radio News
- He fought wildfires while imprisoned. California reported him to Ice for deportation - The Guardian
California fires bring death and destruction to Berry Creek - Los Angeles Times
California fires bring death and destruction to Berry Creek Los Angeles Times
- Popular California marijuana company gets Florida license, prepared to open in 2021 - Bradenton Herald
- Wildfire-weary Californians, 'tired of this being normal,' consider uprooting their lives - CNN
California's COVID-19 positivity rate drops below 3% - Los Angeles Times
California's COVID-19 positivity rate drops below 3% Los Angeles Times
- New California law strikes criminal court fees charged by sheriffs, police - Sacramento Bee
California Governor Gavin Newsom Says Mounting 10,000 Daily Unemployment Claim Backlog Will Be “Substantially Addressed,” Announces New EDD Measures - Deadline
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Says Mounting 10,000 Daily Unemployment Claim Backlog Will Be “Substantially Addressed,” Announces New EDD Measures Deadline
- Report: California unemployment agency does less with more Sacramento Bee
- Coronavirus: EDD unemployment payments backlog worsens in recent months The Mercury News
- Newsom defends actions to fix California unemployment agency Los Angeles Times
- Gavin Newsom defends pause on new unemployment claims: ‘I didn’t want to wait another day.’ Sacramento Bee
- View Full Coverage on Google News
- California Coronavirus Update: State Death Toll Passes 15,000, Far Beyond The Flu - Deadline
- The Fight Over the Fight Over California’s Privacy Future - WIRED
- Wildfires, coronavirus and an earthquake collided for California's terrible week - CNN
- Can California's tourism industry survive a year unlike any other? - The Guardian
Listen to the sharks, bugs and redwoods: California is changing - Los Angeles Times
Listen to the sharks, bugs and redwoods: California is changing Los Angeles Times
- A 4.5-magnitude earthquake jolts Southern California - CNN
- Northern California Wildfires: Where To Find Updates On Air Quality, Evacuations, And Official Information - Capital Public Radio News
- Couple who died in California fire were ready to evacuate but reconsidered after 'erroneous information' - CNN
2020 California fires are the worst ever. Again. - Los Angeles Times
2020 California fires are the worst ever. Again. Los Angeles Times
- In Visiting a Charred California, Trump Confronts a Scientific Reality He Denies - The New York Times
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Confronts Donald Trump On Climate Change, Wildfires: “57% Of The Land In This State Is Federal” - Deadline
California Deputies Shot in Ambush Are Expected to Recover, Authorities Say - The New York Times
California Deputies Shot in Ambush Are Expected to Recover, Authorities Say The New York Times
What does La Niña mean for California's drought? - Los Angeles Times
What does La Niña mean for California's drought? Los Angeles Times
California’s Air Quality Is Poor. Here’s How to Protect Yourself. - The New York Times
California’s Air Quality Is Poor. Here’s How to Protect Yourself. The New York Times
'There was no fighting this fire,' California survivor says - The Associated Press
'There was no fighting this fire,' California survivor says The Associated Press
California Heatwave Fits a Trend - nasa.gov
California Heatwave Fits a Trend nasa.gov
- This is what the Bay Area's skies looked like today during the wildfires - CNN
- 'We could hear the trees exploding': At least 7 dead as swath of wildfires rage across California, Oregon, Washington, other Western states - USA TODAY
- A pyrotechnic device at a gender reveal party sparked one of the California wildfires, burning over 8,600 acres - CNN
- Undocumented Farmworkers Toil in California Fire Evacuation Zones - The Intercept
- Wildfires In California Will 'Continue To Get Worse,' Climate Change Experts Explore Why - Capital Public Radio News
- Covid Limits California’s Efforts to Fight Wildfires With Prison Labor - The New York Times
- California's Disasters Are a Warning—Climate Change Is Here - The Atlantic
- Spreading Wildfires in California Have Killed 4 - The New York Times
- California grid operator warned of power shortages as state transitioned to clean energy - The Mercury News
Rolling Blackouts in California Have Power Experts Stumped - The New York Times
Rolling Blackouts in California Have Power Experts Stumped The New York Times
- California Judge Orders Uber And Lyft To Consider All Drivers Employees - NPR
- California's Black exodus comes with a hidden toll for transplants - CALmatters
- Apple allocates more than $400 million to combat California housing crisis - Apple Newsroom
Campgrounds to reopen at 28 California state parks - The Mercury News
Campgrounds to reopen at 28 California state parks The Mercury News